Innovative pass-through technology
Highly Effective Passing
Significantly reduces the clogging, plugging and entangling of fibrous debris that would clog most competing pumps, allowing for less downtime and lower maintenance costs.
Quick, Easy Maintenance
The vertical mounting design allows for easier and more efficient inspection and part replacement.
The pump unit can be detached without removing the impeller from the motor.
The CNWX series of non-clog submersible pumps have a high pass-through capability that exceeds that of current submersible pumps.
The CNWX Series are the pumps of choice for the following applications.
- Pump stations for sewage and wastewater collection systems
- Raw water transfer in pump lift station
- Drainage from buildings
- Handling of raw water in wastewater treatment plants
- Drainage for industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Drainage of wastewater containing debris such as solids and fibrous materials