Air spindle for the disk precision rotation of the disk inspection device
- Compact, lightweight, and high speed.
- Class 10 (0.1μm) cleanness.
- Vacuum contact structure at the center of bearing allows for installing workpiece such as disk.
|Air supply pressure||0.4MPa（G）|
|Maximum rotation speed||20,000r/min|
|Rotation speed change*1||0.001% and below
(Encoder Z phase jitter)
|Radial||0.01μm and below|
|Axial||0.01μm and below|
|Radial||2μm and below|
|Axial||1μm and below|
|Rigidity||Radial||7N/μm and above|
|Axial||30N/μm and above|
|Load capacity||Radial||26N and above|
|Axial||90N and above|
|Air mass consumption||10Nl/min and below|
|Cleanness||Class 10 (0.1μm)|
|Unbalance force||0.05gmm and below|
- When our Non-Switching Driver NS20-A is applied.
- Specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
Automatic Machinery Group, Wire Processing Systems Department