This website is managed by ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd., and its group affiliates (hereafter collectively called "ShinMaywa"). By accessing or browsing this website, users of this website (hereafter called "the users") are regarded as having accepted the following conditions. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing and browsing this website.
1. Recommended Browsers
2. Plug-in Software
We provide content using PDF in this website. In order to comfortably use each content, the following plug-in software is required individually.
Adobe® Reader® Download
To view PDF files, Adobe® Reader® provided free by Adobe Systems Incorporated is required. Please download the latest version of Adobe® Reader® from the Adobe Systems Incorporated Website.
3. Screen Resolution
With screen resolution under 1024x768 pixels, you may encounter navigation problems, and some content may not be displayed correctly.
2. Disclaimers of Warranties
1. ShinMaywa has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However, ShinMaywa makes no representation and warranty with respect to accuracy and/or safety. ShinMaywa shall not be liable for any loss, damage, problems, or any other possibilities arising out of your use or access to the website.
2. ShinMaywa may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time without any prior notice. ShinMaywa shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or problems arising out of suspension or discontinuation. Please be advised that you always check the most update information.
3. Third parties' websites linked to or from this website are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of ShinMaywa. ShinMaywa is not responsible for the contents of the third parties' website.
3. Conditions for Establishing Links
1. If you wish to link to our website, please contact us.
We will reply only in case of approving your request. If we do not grant permission, please refrain from linking to our website.
2. If you wish to link to our website, especially to our company, please link to the top page. Please also indicate that it is a link to ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.
3. If you wish to link to our products and services, please link to the page introducing such products and services. Please also indicate the website name of "ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd." and clearly state that it is a link to the page introducing individual products and services.
We do not accept links from such websites as listed below:
- A website including content that detracts from ShinMaywa's employees or intends to undermine confidence in the company.
- A website including content that is offensive to public order and morals.
- A website including content that is or may be illegal.
- A link to ShinMaywa's website is placed in a frame or displayed in any other manner that makes ShinMaywa's ownership of the contents unclear.
All materials on this website are protected by copyright laws. Except for the use allowed by the law, you are prohibited from using, copying, or altering any of the materials without obtaining ShinMaywa's prior consent.
The rights regarding the trademark, logo mark, and trade name on this website belong to ShinMaywa or other holders. Use of these without obtaining ShinMaywa's prior consent is prohibited by trademark law, except for the cases allowed by law. Please contact us and obtain prior consent from ShinMaywa before using them.
This website may use "cookies" in order to enhance the convenience of the website and provide better services to its users. "Cookies" can identify the computers of individuals who visit this website but cannot identify personal information. No third party can access ShinMaywa's cookies.
8. Proposal and Offer
ShinMaywa has no obligation to answer or study the ideas and proposals sent to the E-mail address or the inquiry form on this website. ShinMaywa has no obligation to treat the ideas and concepts as confidential information or to evaluate or adopt them. Even if ShinMaywa happens to adopt any idea identical or similar in whole or in part to such ideas, ShinMaywa has no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation.