- System Sales
What is SOLO ?
SOLO is an electron beam system that is modified based on CRS and enables high repeat pulse beams. By repeating high energy intensity beam size 30mm diameter, metal surface is melted and sublimated instantly. This system irradiation time is longer than CRS, it can be polish a cemented carbide.
- Improvement of corrosion resistance for cemented carbide molds, die and parts
- Polishing aluminum and removing impure contains
- Polishing other materials
About our system SOLO
SOLO and CRS are system which polishes and modificates metal surface by using electron beam.
A difference the process that generates electron beam SOLO from CRS, it also differs intensity and irradiates duration.
We can select the system difference between material and geometry.
Due to self-manufacture, we are able to combine SOLO and CRS as special spec system.
System specifications and work
|Series||SOLO||SOLO + CRS|
|Size||W 2,100mm||W 2,350mm|
|D 1,100mm||D 1,650mm|
|H 2,800mm||H 2,300mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1,700kg||Approx. 2,500kg|
|Beam diameter||Φ30mm||Φ30, Φ60mm|
|Work size||100 × 100mm||350 × 300mm|
|Energy intensity||MAX 60j/cm2|
|Pulse repetition rate||1-10Hz|
|SUS, SKD, STAVAX, NAK80|
|Pure Titanium, 64 Titanium, Oxygen‐free copper|
|Cemented carbode,Aliminium, etc.|
Polishing for cemented carbide
|After EDM||After SOLO|
- EB Irradiation to cemented carbide surface after EDM.
- This system is able to melt a WC and Co which is main ingredient of cemented carbide uniformly.
- After SOLO treatment when the surface is re-coagulates, it becomes smoothly.