- Los Angeles Office was established as a part of ShinMaywa (America), Ltd. in Los Angeles, California.
The office provided technical support and procurement service for McDonnell-Douglas MD-11 Engine Pylon manufacture.
- Began technical and procurement support for Boeing 777 Wing to Body Fairing.
- Began technical and procurement support for Vought GV (Gulfstream V) Control Surfaces, Wing to Body Fairing, MLG Door Cover, MLG Fairing, and Nose Radome.
- Began technical and procurement support for McDonnell-Douglas MD-95 Engine Pylon and Horizontal Stabilizer manufacture.
- Began supplier chain management for McDonnell-Douglas MD-80 Engine Pylon and MD-90 Engine Pylon manufacture.
- Relocated to La Palma, California and company renamed ShinMaywa (California), Ltd.
- Company moved to Los Alamitos, California.
- Began procurement of components for Gulfstream Nose Radome.
- Began procurement of components for Raytheon Premier 1 Rudder, Elevator & Spoiler.
- Began procurement of components for Boeing 787 Wing Spar.
- Relocated to Costa Mesa, California.
- Began procurement of components for Bombardier Global7000/8000 Slat, Flap and Spoiler.