Model TR201C Terminating Machine
(Tinning / crimping machine TR202CS [single end tinning])
- Approaching angle to the solder tank is optimized to improve quality of soldering
- New design for medium-size wire (AWG28 to 16) soldering processing
- Simple steps make a quick change to terminal crimping unit as conventional
- Corresponding to lead-free soldering
|Power*1||Three-phase AC 200V ±20V 15A (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Air Supply*2||0.5MPa (5kgf/cm2), 60NL/min. or over|
|Motion Control||9 axis AC servo-control
(400W×5 crimper, X-axis, prefeeder 50W×4 cutter,
Y-axis, length measurement)
|Processing Capacity*3||Both-ends crimping||4,500 pieces/hour|
|F-side: tinning, R-side: crimping||3,100 pieces/hour|
|F-side: twisting/tinning, R-side: crimping||2,340 pieces/hour|
|Wire Size||Size*4||AWG 16 to 28|
|Wire O.D.||⌀3.2 to 0.8 mm|
|Cutting Length Max.||9.999 mm (1 mm unit)|
|Cutting Length Min.*5||30 mm|
|Accuracy of Cutting Length*6||±1.2 mm (when 1,000 mm)
[± (0.00045×L＋0.75), L：actual measurement average cut length]
|Press Capacity||19.6kN (2t) × 2 units, stroke 30 mm|
|Crimping Terminal||Open barrel terminal (side feed, end feed)|
|Strip Length||Full strip*7||F: Max. 30 mm R: Max. 25 mm (0.1 mm unit)|
|Semi strip*7||F: Max. 25 mm R: Max. 15 mm (0.1 mm unit)|
|Twisting/Tinning Length*8||F: 2 to 15 mm (0.1 mm unit)|
|Edge Tinning Accuracy*9||±1.5 mm|
|Recommended Solder*10||Wire solder (no rosin core): ⌀1.0 to 1.6mm|
|Soldering Temperature||400 ℃ or lower|
|Machine Size||Body (430kg)
|Height 1,430 mm × Width 800 mm × Depth 920 mm
(body only, exclude projecting parts)
|Recommended Usage Environment Temperature*11||15 to 25 ℃|
|Displayed Language*12||Japanese, Chinese, English (select one language)|
- The voltage outside of the specification range causes malfunction or damages of the equipment. Make sure to ground the earth wire to prevent electrification or malfunction. In case of installing an electric leakage breaker, connect 1 breaker per 1 machine. Select 30mA for the electric leakage detection current.
- The air supply having a temperature between 0 and 30℃ can be used, but it is necessary that the moisture in the air is not frozen. If there is a possibility of freezing, use a dryer to dehumidify the air supply. The pneumatic equipment may not function properly if oil, dust, or carbon is contained in the air. Therefore, the compressed air supplied to the equipment should be at 85% relative humidity or less, and make sure it does not contain too much harmful gas or contaminating materials (dust, oil, carbon, etc.). If those contaminating materials are possibly contained, use various air cleaning equipments (including after cooler, mist separator, dryer).
- The value when the cut length is 30mm. The value may become lower depending on the strip length, overhung length, or other processing conditions.
- Wires with larger coated outside diameter may not be processable.
- The minimum cut length is varied depending on the applicator to be used, crimping position, overhung length, or wire size.
- Depending on the type of the wire to be used, the accuracy may not be maintained.
- This is the value possibly be entered. If the wire diameter is small, the actual processing may not be performed. Replacement and adjustment of parts are required according to the wire size. Particular wires or terminals may have constrained processing conditions. If semi-strip is not applied, full-strip of 0 to 15mm can be used. If an applicator is installed, F-side full-strip of 0 to 25mm and R-side full-strip of 0 to 15mm can be used even when semi-strip is applied.
- If the strip length is short, the twisting effect may not be adequately obtained depending on the wire size. The minimum length available for soldering processing is varied depending on the wire size.
- The accuracy of soldering processing on the edge is varied depending on the wire size.
- If the solder supply is not adequate, the solder having a larger diameter ranging from ﾆ1.0 to 1.6mm should be used.
- At the environment temperature outside of the range, the straightening effect on the wire becomes inadequate, and thus strip defect or crimping defect is more likely to occur.
- Contact us for other display languages.
Improved soldering processing quality (in-house comparison)
Moves the wire above the solder tank and put it into the solder tank facing the wire downward (pressing down method)
- The wire pressing bar plays a role to lower the wire end to the solder liquid surface, and the subsequent soldering is done by an approach method in which the wire is carried forward, resulting in the improved quality of soldering.
- For the wire that is difficult to be soldered by single processing, resoldering function is adopted (patent pending).
- Since the wire is bent when the pressure is strong, the straightening bar lift the wire from below after soldering to make it straight pattern.
- The solder tank has a special coating as a countermeasure against the erosion of solder tank caused by lead-free soldering.
Time for preparing processing data is reduced to 1/3 (in-house comparison)
Due to the data entry for 20 items, preparing processing data is time consuming (in-house comparison)
- Only by entering 3 data ((1) (2) (3)), the processing data is automatically calculated by the program in which soldering processing know-how is incorporated (patent pending).
- Whoever the operator is, consistent soldering processing data can
- Fine adjustment after the automatic calculation is available.
Easy cleaning around the solder tank
- Newly designed removable tray/sensor cover
- Easier maintenance of parts easily stained with solder flux.
- Stainless-steel is resistant to rust caused by flux, and stained solder or flux can be easily removed.
New twisting unit ensures twisting processing of small and big wire
- The wire gripping force of file is increased. Further, the gripping force is improved by upgrading the file surface with a special treatment, and twisting process of AWG 28 to 16 wires is ensured.
- With the twisting mechanism in which the wire is pulled while the file is moving, wires having long strip length can be uniformly twisted to the end.
- The opening between the files is enlarged to ensure that the semistrip wire is inserted into the opening.