Major dimensions (without Hall-effect sensor, without Temperature sensor)
Running torque curve
- The simulation conditions are examples. We perform individual simulations based on the customer's specifications.
- Continuous rated torque is expressed (duty100%).
- Heat radiation condition: Natural heat radiation
- Environmental temperature: 40°C
- Winding maximum temperature: Up to 85°C
- Rotation detector is not considered.
Formula for calculating torque
√3/2 × torque constant between terminals Kt (N·m/A) × motor current lm [A]
- Motor constant and torque constant on this brochure mean constants between terminals.
Automatic Machinery Group, Wire Processing Systems Department