Model TR500 Terminating Machine
Maximum Processing Capability (Both-ends crimping)
Max. 6,000 pieces/hour [Processing condition] Cutting length: 60mm, Wire feeding speed: 6m/s
Max. 4,800 pieces/hour [Processing condition] Cutting length: 500mm, Wire feeding speed: 6m/s
Max. 4,200 pieces/hour [Processing condition] Cutting length: 1,000mm, Wire feeding speed: 6m/s
- TR500 has various optional devices and units in its lineup, such as the Automatic Wire Changer, the Crimper with a Dial Counter, and the Conveyor-type Wire Portioning Unit, which can shorten changeover times and enhance workability.
- A large touch panel is utilized for TR500.
Automatic Wire Changer
- Provides automatic changeover for wire, which substantially reduces changeover times.
- Easy operation with a touch panel.
Crimper with Dial Counter
- Provides easy adjustment of crimping height by managing a value of the counter.
- Helps reproduce the optimum setting of crimping height.
Conveyor type Wire Portioning Unit
- Portions the wires by intermittent feed of a flat belt.
- Operators can pick the wire up without stopping the machine.
- Productivity can be improved with this wire-portioning unit.
- The number of wire bundles is selectable.