Model TR401 Terminating Machine
(Both-ends crimping machines)
- The machine in the photo is fitted with optional equipment.
1. New transport system
- Mechanical swing arm drive system, with a highly rigid swing arm for high-speed stability
- Development of control software that substantially limits inertia vibration
- The Y-axis with its highly accurate ball screws improves the strip length and crimping position accuracy.
2. New digital crimper
- The newly developed digital crimper has improved mechanical rigidity.
- The advanced toggle mechanism produces superior repeat accuracy.
- The newly developed crimper can be used even for small wire gauge crimping which requires strict accuracy.
3. Insulation dust vacuum collector
- Insulation dust generated during wire stripping is sucked from just behind the strip cutter.
- The knockout system scrapes away insulation dust from each working cycle that has been collected by vacuum air.